Wig Repair Course Program
* Cap Adjustment:; taking in a cap, adjusting the ear tabs, building a cap extension for a customer with widows peak or a low hairline.
* Wefts: Recognizing defective wefts, removing wefts, adding wefts, thinning wefts.
* Ventilating: Ventilating baby hair on a skin top wig, ventilating hair on lace.
* Lace wigs: fixing a torn lace, replacing a lace front, tracing a custom hairline and ventilating a flawless hairline onto the lace. Replacing the lining, sewing a new lining.
* Transformations: transforming a skin top wig to a lace front wig, and to a lace top wig.
Transforming a skin top wig to a hat fall and vice versa,
* Secret de-tangling formula
* Keratin treatment on a wig