Wig Repair Course Program
* Hair introduction: what is the difference between cuticle and processed hair. What hair to use for wig repairs and where to buy it from.
* Learn the different techniques used for wig making
* Learn how to detect a defective wig
* Cap Adjustment: taking in a cap, adjusting the ear tabs position , removing the ear tabs.
* Building a cap extension for a customer with a widow's peak or a low hairline.
* Wefts: Recognizing defective wefts, removing wefts, adding wefts, thinning out wefts.
* Ventilating: Single and double knots, ventilating hair on lace top or lace front.
* Baby hair on a skin top wig
* Lace wigs: fixing a torn lace, replacing a lace front, tightening and repairing a torn lace, replacing the lining, sewing a new lining.
* Hairline: tracing a custom hairline and ventilating a flawless hairline into the lace.
* Lace lining: replacing the lining, sewing a new lining.
* Transformations: transforming a skin top wig into a lace top wig.
*Transforming a skin top wig to a hat fall and vice versa,
* How to detangle a defective wig: secret detangling formula
* How to rejuvenate a wig with a transformative Keratin treatment
* Receive your CERTIFICATION